Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 7, 2010

hello from spain

I’m in Spain and it is so hot..there is a few sunburnt shoulders but we’re all very happy and having a great time.
I’ve got 7 minutes left on this and I haven’t got anymore 1 euro coins so I’m gonna talk quick! We’ve been to the water park and a few of us went on a booze cruise but I had a headache so I didn’t go…aaand the boys ceiling fell in and gushed boiling hot water everywhere so we all got moved into another room and for some reason all the staff hate us…Even though we’re actually nice 18 year olds! Oh well! We’re having a great time Taking lots of pictures so I’ll put the best ones up when we get back. We’re going to watch the match tonight and hope that Spain win so that it doesn’t get roudy…. Tomorrow is banana boat day.
I’ve got 4 minutes left so laters!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét